Thai Airways allows access to make a change in my flight Thai Airways by using both Online and Offline methods so that the passengers could get a better experience as per the flyers preference.
Thai Airways ticket change policy
According to the Thai Airways flight change policy, it is stated that:
- If the passenger wishes to Thai Airways change booking, then it must be made sure that only the respective change would be made on its whole booking and while travelling with a partner the same changes would be made in the ticket. For eg: While performing the Thai Airways ticket date change depending on the Thai Airways ticket date change policy, then only the Thai Airways change date will be made irrespective of the other booking schedule.
- When the Thai Airways change flight booking is conducted by the flyer, then he or she would be charged with the Thai Airways ticket change fee (if there is any applicable).
- The change fee depends on several factors which include the ticket type the passenger has purchased.
- There are also limitations on certain bookings when it comes upon making changes in the flight schedule and even refunds are not available for each of the tickets.
How to change Thai Airways Flight
Let us discuss the methods for Thai Airways change my booking in detail:
1. How to change Thai Airways ticket online
Many a time, questions like 'Can I change my Thai Airways ticket Online' creates confusion. But the answer to this question is 'Yes'. Passengers can go for the Thai Airways change booking online.
Thai Airways flight change online is possible for the domestic flight (operated by TG only) and the International flights (which originates from Singapore, Japan, Sweden, Denmark, Bangladesh, Thailand, Korea, United Kingdom, Norway and China) before 6 hours from the time of departure.
The steps to change Thai Airways ticket online are discussed below:
- Firstly, visit the preferred browsing site and go to @www.thaiairways.com which is the official website of Thai Airways.
- Next, move to the section on 'Manage my Booking'.
- Enter the ticket details and passenger name as the same in the passport.
- Now, select the 'Modify Flights' tab.
- Glance for the options where you wish to make the changes such as Thai Airways change date of flight, and fill the details on the flight for the changes.
- Then, you need to pay the charges for change in flight with the fare difference.
- Lastly, a new ticket will be sent to you on the mail or phone message as confirmation.
2. Thai Airways Change reservations Offline
The offline method allows the passengers to contact through the Thai Airways Change flight contact number and make a request to the staff for the Thai Airways change and any other related issues. The service is available 24 hours for the passenger.
Thai Airways Office Phone Number (Reservation centre): @+1-833-949-1800
- 6 Larn Luang road,
- Bangkok 10100, Thailand.
Fax address: (66-2) 356-2222.
E-mail address [email protected]
How to change seat in Thai Airways
With Thai Airways we can go for the Thai Airways change my seat, which could be done automatically via the checked-in online process when the flights on which we are making changes are in the similar code of reservation.
Note: When my connecting flight is with some other airline, then we are not allowed for the Thai Airways change seat online.
Thai Airways change meal preferences:
For making Thai Airways meal change follow the below steps:
- Go to the 'Manage My Booking' section.
- Next, move to Online Check-In and then on the Thai Airways International.
- Now, fill the code of reservation and the last name of the passenger.
- Next, view or manage your booking such as the change in meal.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions and make your payment if required for and then make your changes procedure successfully.
Thai Airlines change flight fee
The fee on service is the addition for the Thai Airways change booking fee and the amount is 125 USD as prescribed in the rules on the world fare.
The service fee on tickets on Thai Airways is SGD 30.
- Reassessment on fare.
- Issue of promotion ticket fare.
- Issue of new tickets or booking.
- Correction on the name.
- Ticket rerouting.
Note: All the above points based on the Thai Airways ticket change on each ticket including the ticket on a child. The fee on service is non-refundable.
How to change my flight date Thai Airways:
Due to some of the unavoidable circumstances, we might have to look for changing dates on flight. But we get confused if on 'Thai Airways can I change flight date' and the reply is 'Yes' we can change Thai Airways flight date depending on the availability as per the Thai Airways date change policy which is not retroactive.
How to change date Thai Airways:
For Thai Airways change flight date you must keep in mind the following points:
- Thai Airways change ticket date is only possible when the ticket conditions that are available is the same type of fare.
- If changes are needed to a higher fare type, passengers may be required to pay for the difference in fare as the Thai Airways change date fee.
- Thai Airways change flight date cost depends on the fare type you want and its availability according to the change date policy.
How can I change my flight date Thai Airways Online:
The Thai Airways change date Online can be done by the above-mentioned method by visiting the official website and clicking on the 'Manage my Booking' tab and then select on the 'Modify flight' option for the required changes.
One must know that for Thai Airways change flight time and Thai Airways name change must also go through the same process for the schedule change and name correction as mentioned in the Thai Airways name change policy.
Thus, we can assure you that now you got the overall idea for making changes in Thai Airways flight schedule and if you still have any query then ask for help from the Thai Airways Customer Support helpdesk.
Other Thai Airways Services