There are times when you need to cancel your flight tickets all of a sudden and that may be like a nightmare for some people if they do not have enough knowledge about the cancellation fee or any other details. If you booked your ticket on Philippine Airlines and you need to cancel your bookings then you should first read the Philippine Airlines flight cancellation policy very carefully.
Philippine Airlines Process
Before cancelling Philippine airlines flight a person should read some of the following important points to avoid last-minute hassles.
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
- The name on the ticket cannot be changed.
- Philippine Airlines ticket cancellation cannot be made through online mode. You will have to either contact their customer agents or visit their booking counter at the airport.
- Philippine Airlines 24 hour cancellation policy entitles you to get a full refund of your canceled ticket without having to pay any cancellation charges.
- However, the Philippine Airlines cancellation fee will be charged if a person cancels philippine airline flight beyond the 24 hours of booking deadline.
- The refund if any will be made to the passengers in the original form of payment mode.
- If multiple bookings then refund will be made only for the partial traveled ticket that has not been traveled.
- Any fare charge or cancellation policy may change without any prior notice.
- Everyone will have to follow the Philippine airlines’ cancellation policies
- All the above rules are applicable to every category of tickets.
Philippine Airlines Refund Policy
Philippine Airline refund policy is different for different types of payment methods. If payment was via Alipay then you can email your refund requests directly to their official email to get the refund in their Alipay account directly. They can also visit the ticket booking counter at the airport where you can get a full cash refund for Philippine Airlines canceled flight compensation.
If payment was made through Mastercard, Visa, American Express and JCB credit or debit card then you will get the refund as per the Philippine Airlines 24 hour cancellation policy and will receive the refund amount in the same account from which the payment was made at the time of booking. If payment was made through a Paypal account then the refund will be processed in the same Paypal account used originally while booking.
How To Cancel My Booking In Philippine Airlines
You need to contact the customer agents of the Philippine Airlines to cancel your ticket as you can not make any changes or cancel your ticket on your own via online mode. The customer agent will only cancel your tickets on your behalf if requested.
For any further queries please call the customer agent or visit the booking counter at the airport.