The passengers that are willing to make Hawaiian Airline reservations must know the details of the airline in brief in order to avoid last-minute disappointments. In case you are sure that you wish to fly with Hawaiian Airlines then it is best to know the baggage allowance, fare types, amenities, and much more before making the Hawaiian Airline reservations. Once you make the Hawaiian Airlines flight reservations you will be set for the world-class experience with the airline. There is no doubt that the Hawaiian airline is one of the largest airlines in the United States as it has been serving the passengers since 1929. The airline has maintained its goodwill by offering A-grade services to passengers on domestic and international flights. The airline serves many countries like Asia, American Samoa, Australia, French Polynesia, Hawaii, New Zealand, and the United States mainland. We suggest you to scroll down below to know more about the airline and its services before booking the Hawaiian Airline reservations
The Mediums Of Making Hawaiian Airlines Flight Reservations
The passengers get confused while making the Hawaiian reservations for which the airline offers different easy and convenient methods so that they can make a selection on whatever method is best suitable for them. In case you are also stuck with any of the Hawaiian reservations methods that you have selected then choose an alternate one from the below list:
- The customers of Hawaiian Airlines can visit the official website by looking for it on the web browser of the device and making the reservations in the Hawaiian Airlines reservations section on the site.
- The passengers can contact the Hawaiian airlines reservation number to make Hawaiian Airlines Flight Reservations. Simply call the Hawaiian airlines reservations office for the same.
- The customers can reach out to any TVA (Travel Agent/ Agency) and make the Hawaiian reservations through them but it is advised to be sure that the TVA is verified.
- The customers can also go to the airport and look for the Hawaiian kiosk to make Hawaiian Airlines Reservations without any hassle.
- Applications (apps) are the best shortcut to most of the services and Hawaiian Airlines also offers its official app to make Hawaiian Airlines Flight Reservations in a jiffy on both Android and iPhones.
Please note that the aforementioned list is not exhaustive.
Hawaiian Airlines Customer Service Phone Number
Need help in booking or managing flight reservations with Hawaiian Airlines? Simply dial the Hawaiian Airlines customer service phone number +1-833-949-1800 from your cell phone to speak with the professional customer care team of Hawaiian Airlines. The Hawaiian Airlines customer service phone number is available 24×7 for helping passengers with their solicitations and issues. The astoundingly experienced and capable individuals from Hawaiian Airlines help in getting the necessary subtleties and direction for sparing a spot in the flight of Hawaiian Airlines and also dealing with some other kind of issues like flight cancellations, flight ticket upgrades, early check-in, and so on. Moreover, the passengers can reserve last minute flight seats with Hawaiian Airlines by connecting with the Hawaiian Airlines customer service team. Accordingly, speak with the Hawaiian Airlines customer service team at the earliest opportunity to get further help concerning any of your solicitations or issues. Scrutinize underneath to appreciate what other unprecedented administrations you can avail by dialing the Hawaiian Airlines customer service phone number.
- By giving a ring on the Hawaiian Airlines customer service phone number, passengers can easily get all the details of the various rules and policies of Hawaiian Airlines to be considered before heading out for the flight. We generally insist passengers to reach out to the airline’s authorities to enquire about the total allowed number and weight of bags as per the Hawaiian Airlines policy. Get all the answers for all of the queries that you have in your mind concerning the Hawaiian Airlines check-in policy prior to venturing onto your trip by connecting with the authorities of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Checking the current flight status is truly essential in this day and age. Having the correct information about the flight status is one of the fundamental elements to go on travelling securely and without facing any issue. The Hawaiian Airlines customer service team furnishes all the necessary insights about your flight’s status before you board the plane.
- You can easily manage your Hawaiian Airlines flight bookings by making a real time call on the Hawaiian Airlines customer service phone number. After you interface with the customer service team of Hawaiian Airlines, you can essentially demand for all the important changes or corrections in your Hawaiian Airlines flight reservations, booking cancellations, and many more administrations.
- You can also dial the Hawaiian Airlines customer service phone number to seek information about the available arrangements and offers for the flight reservations. The Hawaiian Airlines customer service team available on the call will give you exact details of the deals and offers best reasonable as per your itinerary.
- You can always choose to dial the Hawaiian Airlines customer service phone number +1-833-949-1800 to know directly from the Hawaiian Airlines authorities if your flight is according to the decided timetable or not. This will really help you with being prepared exactly on schedule about any adjustment in the flight plan or the dropping of flight as a result of any emergency situation or horrendous climate conditions.
Aside from the above mentioned administrations, you can appreciate a lot more different administrations offered via Hawaiian Airlines by reaching out to the Hawaiian Airlines customer service team.
Once you have Hawaiian Airlines reservations confirmation you need to know the baggage allowance of the airline. Unlike the rest of the airlines, Hawaiian Airlines charges the least amount on the baggage fee with the Hawaiian reservations. The baggage allowance and the baggage policy are the most concerned areas of the smart passengers as they have to be sure of how much they are allowed to carry and what fee is applicable. If you are also here to know these details then you are on the right page. You will not get to know the baggage allowance but also the baggage policy along with the fee imposed on making Hawaiian Airlines reservations. Please note that the baggage allowance is determined by the fare type purchased by the passenger as well as the destination picked by the passenger. Though the following information on baggage allowance is provided on the standard basis:
Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy
Hawaiian Airlines baggage policy for regular basic fares allow the following to the passengers:
- The passengers can carry one Carry-on baggage.
- The passengers can carry one personal belonging without any fee
- The passengers can carry one carry-on item without any fee
- Checked baggage and the fee applicable per bag rises with the number of checked bags.
- Overweight bags and the fee will depend on the overweight category
- Oversize bags and the fee will depend on the oversize category
- Sports equipment (fee might be applicable)
Hawaiian Airlines Carry-on Baggage Guidelines:
While carrying the carry-on baggage and items the passengers need to stick to the following guidelines of the Hawaiian reservations to avoid any last-minute disappointments:
- On Hawaiian Airlines reservations confirmation you can carry a carry-on bag and a personal item along with that without having to face any fee. The personal item can be a purse, briefcase, laptop, etc.
- While choosing the Carry-on baggage please be sure that it does not exceed the below-mentioned size and weight limitations:
- The size of the carry-on baggage must be within 45 linear inches (22 x 14 x 9 in) or 115 centimeters (56 x 36 x 23 cm).
- Please note that the size includes handles and wheels of the bag as well.
- The carry-on baggage must fit in either the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- The passengers need to note that the personal item they are taking on board must be of the proper size so that it fits under the seat in front of them.
Hawaiian Airlines Standard Checked Baggage Policy Guidelines
The passengers of Hawaiian can carry the checked baggage according to the following guidelines once they have Hawaiian airlines reservations confirmation:
- The passengers can carry from two standard bags to ten standard bags maximum.
- The passengers need to note that the maximum dimensions allowed for the checked baggage is 62 inches or 157 centimeters which is the total of the length, width, and height of the bag
- The passengers can bring a piece of checked baggage of a maximum weight of 50 pounds or 23 kilograms.
Baggage Fee As Per Hawaiian Baggage Policy
The passengers need to know the Hawaiian Airlines standard checked baggage fees for US domestic flights before packing their bags off the aforementioned limit:
- The very first bag will cost the passenger $30.00 USD ($25.00 for Hawaiian Miles members on Neighbor Island flights)
- The second bag will cost $40.00 USD ($35.00 for Hawaiian Miles members on Neighbor Island flights)
Excess Baggage Fee by Hawaiian Airlines:
With the Hawaiian reservations, the passengers that will carry more baggage than the stipulated limit will have to pay a baggage fee to the airline for each excess bag.
- A baggage fee of $50.00 USD is applicable to Neighbor Island flight bookings
- A baggage fee of $100.00 USD is applicable to North America flight bookings
- A baggage fee of $150.00 USD is applicable on international flight bookings for three (3) or more bags.
Oversized Baggage Fee:
An oversized baggage fee is applicable to the passengers who are carrying a piece of baggage exceeding the aforementioned limit.
- Excess baggage fee of $100.00 USD is applicable if the passenger is going to or coming from North American destinations
- Excess baggage fee of $150 USD is applicable if the passenger is going to or coming from any international destination.
- Excess baggage fee of $35.00 USD is applicable if the passenger is going to or coming from any Neighbor Island
- Please note that the aforementioned fee is applicable to any bag that is exceeding 62 to 80 linear inches or from 160 to 206 centimeters
- The passengers that will carry a bag more than 80 linear inches or 206 centimeters will have to leave their luggage as the Hawaiian Airline does not welcome62 to 80 linear inches or from 160 to 206 centimeters bags exceeding the aforementioned limit.
In case you already have a hold of Hawaiian airlines reservations confirmation and you are looking for Hawaiian airlines view my reservation section then we advise you to go the official website of Hawaiian Airlines for the same. Apart from this, you can also view the Hawaiian Airlines reserve seats section in case you are trying to reserve seats with Hawaiian Airlines. If you are not familiar with the website then you can get in touch with the Hawaiian airlines reservations department for making reservations, know the services that will be provided by the airlines on making the reservations and much more. Hawaiian airlines reservation number is 1-877-HA-MILES (1-877-426-4537).
Hawaiian Airlines Check-In
Hawaiian Airlines provides multiple ways for check-in, passengers can check 4 hours to 30 minutes before the flight by check-in counter or self-service kiosk. Online check-in can be made, before 24 hours to 1 hour prior to the flight through the Hawaiian airlines official site. You can check-in using one of the following methods.
Check your bags, print the boarding pass at home and access multiple features buy visiting Hawaiian Airlines’ official website.
Download The Hawaiian Airlines mobile app and carry your boarding pass on your mobile.
Check-in At Airport
Passengers can check-in before 4 hours to 30 minutes before the flight. Use self-service kiosks or find a check-in counter if you need assistance.
How To Make Hawaiian Airlines Reservations?
There are some passengers who are not aware of the Hawaiian airlines reservations process. We are here to help such customers and let them know the reservation method that can be performed without any expert assistance. Get connected to the internet and follow the steps mentioned below to make Hawaiian Airlines flight reservations:
- Go to the web browser of your system.
- Type Hawaiian Airlines reservations in the search bar and hit the enter button.
- Once you locate the official website of Hawaiian Airlines you must click on it
- Go to the home page of the website
- On the homepage, you will be able to locate the reservations section where you have to enter the departure point of your destination, the destination of your journey, class of travel, number of passenger, details of the passenger and more
- After you are satisfied with the credentials entered, select the mode of payment to confirm Hawaiian Airlines reservations.
- Make the payment that is flashing on the screen
- If you have received an SMS or an email by Hawaiian Airlines then congratulation your Hawaiian Airlines reservations confirmation is here.
Wasn’t that easy as a piece of cake? For more detailed information, you can visit the Hawaiian airlines official site.
The list Of Destinations We Connect-
Wide coverage: Hawaiian Airlines connects multiple prime locations of Hawaii, North America, Asia and south pacific. Customers can change their destinations before flights before Hawaiian Airlines reservations confirmation.
Out of eight only six islands are open for tourists in Hawaii. Hawaiian Airlines connects six islands of Hawaii.
Hawaiian Airlines offers non-stop service to Hawaii from prime destinations of the USA to provide better connectivity to you. Hawaiian Airlines serves flights from Boston, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Los Angeles, New York City, Oakland, Phoenix, Portland, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San hose and Seattle.
Asia and south pacific
Hawaiian Airlines offers Non-stop flights from Hawaii to the main cities of Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa, and Tahiti.
Hawaiian Airlines Miles
Join the Hawaiian airline’s miles program and unlock unique features designed for frequent fliers. The top benefits of Hawaiian miles program are
- Earn free miles against how far you fly irrespective of how much you spend.
- Program members earn miles with Hawaiian Airlines reservations.
- Members can gift miles to their friends and family.
- No restriction of choice of Hawaiian Airlines reserve seats for the redemption of miles.
- Members can redeem their miles on any dates, no blackout dates.
- To book flights against Hawaiian miles, members can call to Hawaiian Airlines reservation number.
Hawaiian Airlines Premier Club
with a small fee of $299 you can get premier club membership with the Hawaiian reservations, you can also redeem your 40,000 free miles to get premier club membership. Premier Club membership unlocks multiple features for the fliers, the top features are
- Get ahead with express check-ins on selected airports.
- Get swift entry through priority security lines.
- Members get the first two checked bags are free of charge.
- Get access to premier club access in Honolulu, Hilo, Kahului, Kona, and Lihue.
Hawaiian Airlines Gift Cards
The E-Gift card offered with the Hawaiian reservations is one of the best gifts for your loved ones. You can purchase Gift cards online and send them digitally to your loved ones. With Hawaiian Airlines E-Gift card you can choose over 35 destinations. Other exciting features are following:
- Gift cards can be purchased in any whole amount from $50 to $2000.
- There are no extra fees, taxes or charges in these cards. All charges are included in their price.
- There is no expiration time. The value of remaining intact over time.
Hawaiian Airlines Related Link
Hawaiian Airlines FAQ
No, you can’t. Hawaiian Airlines is a partner with China Airlines, Korean Air, Japan Airlines, JetBlue, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia. The Airline doesn’t have codeshare program with Southwest.
You can reserve seats for advance by visiting the official website of Hawaiian airlines. Check flight calendar to choose most economic flights.
You do not need a passport to reserve a seat in Hawaiian Airlines. However, you need to carry an ID issued by the government to show at the airport.
You can choose your desired seat during reservation, although you may be charged extra for a special seat. Use the seat map to locate the seat you wanted.
You can update your reservation by visiting https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/ and then logging in to your HawaiianMiles account. You can update here your Hawaiian miles number, Change your seat, view and print your travel itinerary.
If you are still struggling with a query or doubt in your mind regarding the Hawaiian airlines reservations, cancellations, baggage policy, refund, etc, then just visit the Hawaiian airlines official site or call on the Hawaiian airlines reservations number +1-833-949-1800 for the same. The executives of Hawaiian airlines are always ready to help and assist you.
Submit your review
Although this is not the first time that I've flown Hawaiian Airlines A330-200 first class from San Diego( SAN) to Honolulu , it was the first time that i had the opportunity to try their new lie - flat first class product. It was good it, didn't disappoint!