Virgin Atlantic change Flight procedure
Virgin Atlantic Airlines policy permits passengers to change flight through the online method. This method can be adopted by following the steps described below.
Virgin Atlantic Airlines change flight offline method:
- Visit the official website of Virgin Atlantic Airlines www.virginatlantic.com through any web browser.
- Next, go to the Homepage of the website and from the Menu select 'My Bookings'.
- On the following page, fill up the required fields with Booking Reference Number along with the first and the last name of the passenger travelling.
- Note, that the trip details can be retrieved by e-ticket or Booking Reference number. To proceed with the Virgin Atlantic change flight the itinerary can be retrieved by entering the details.
- After the ticket is accessible, the changes can be made in date, destination and source. These changes fall under the flight change policy of Virgin Atlantic Airlines.
- Save and submit after the changes are done.
- As per the details provided by the passenger through the itinerary, a confirmation text message or an email is sent by the Virgin Airlines.
- No charges are levied upon the passengers if changes were made within 24 hours of the initial purchase of the ticket.
- For tickets booked as a flexible or semi-flexible date then changes can be done. No time is fixed for these types of tickets.
- For changes made 7 days prior to the departure of the flight, a fee is applicable under the policy of Virgin Atlantic Airlines.
- The fees depend on the type of ticket purchased by the passenger.
- For Virgin Atlantic Change flight through online method customer support can be contacted whereas travel agents through offline.
Thus by following the above steps Virgin Atlantic change flight can be done.
Virgin Atlantic Airlines change flight Offline method:
To proceed with the Virgin Atlantic Airlines change flight through offline method is by dialling the toll-free number provided by the Airlines. The representatives are available 24/7 for any queries regarding the change in the itinerary.
Virgin Atlantic name change procedure
- Changes to the name can be done 2 hours prior to the departure of the flight. The name must match the booking, ticket and passport. If a mistake has been made then it can be corrected within this period.
- Changes in name can also be done by contacting the authorised agents through which the tickets were made.
- More information can be obtained by visiting the website of Virgin Atlantic Airlines.
Thus, by adopting the above methods name change can be done.
Changes in advance
- Changes will be permitted to the itinerary of the passenger according to the Tariff on the ticket. If flexibility is needed then the fare conditions of the ticket suit the passenger's needs. Proper travel insurance is compulsory.
- A change in date it route, or if first is missed or flights not boarded in the agreed sequence is not possible at all or result in a price change. Virgin Airlines will provide support to make changes or charge an additional fee or provide a refund. Changes in the itinerary are also charitable by Virgin Airlines.
Thus, change in advance can be made by following the above steps.
Change by the transfer of tickets
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- If tickets are booked under Package Holiday then it can be transferred.
- If the passenger meets the terms and conditions of the Virgin Atlantic Airlines change flight policy under which the Package Holiday provider books the ticket.
- By proving to Virgin Atlantic Airlines that all the requirements of Package Travel registration are fulfilled relating to the transfer of the ticket.
By following these easy steps changes can be made in Virgin Atlantic Airlines tickets.