Ethiopian Airlines were established in the year 1946 and since then it has grown by leaps and bounds. Now it is one of the most renowned airlines because of the world-class service delivered to passengers all over the globe. The headquarters of Ethiopian Airlines is situated in Bole International Airport, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The airline has been acclaimed by many customers as it flies to approx 169 destinations. The progress of the airline is evident with the target of the airline by serving 125 tourist spots holding 117 aircraft. The airline has 44 cargo ships that provide services to as many destinations as possible. The passengers just need to make Ethiopian Airlines reservations to experience a commendable service during their journey without burning a hole in their pockets.
Methods to make Ethiopian Airlines Reservations
As mentioned above, the airline makes sure that its passengers do not face any kind of issue while making the reservation, flying with them, managing booking or more. The airline also offers different methods to make Ethiopian Airlines bookings so that the passengers can make Ethiopian Airlines seat booking in a jiffy. They are free to choose any one method from the following list to do so:
- The easiest way is that the customers can easily go to the Ethiopian Airlines reservations official site to make Ethiopian Airlines ticket reservations.
- The patrons are free to get in touch with Ethiopian Airline Executives via phone to make Ethiopian Airlines Flight Reservations
- The clients can reach out to any trustable TA (Travel agent/ agency) and make the Ethiopian reservations if they are facing any trouble making the bookings themselves.
- The passengers can also go to the nearest airport and make Ethiopian Airlines Reservations on the kiosk in a jiffy.
- Another easy way to make the bookings is to download the Ethiopian App that is available on the Appstore and the Playstore on the phones to make Ethiopian Airlines Reservations without any trouble.
Baggage Policies of Ethiopian Airlines
The passengers that make Ethiopian Airlines online ticket booking will be allowed to carry a piece of certain baggage weight on board. The baggage allowance is based on many factors like the ticket owned by the passenger, destination of the passenger, origin of the flight and more.
- The passengers that choose the Economy class while making the Ethiopian Airlines air ticket booking are permitted to carry one (1) carry-on baggage. The weight of the baggage must not exceed 7 kgs.
- The passengers that choose the Business class while making the Ethiopian Airlines ticket booking are permitted to carry two (2) carry-on baggage. The weight of the baggage must not exceed 7 kgs.
- The passengers that choose the Economy class while making the Ethiopian Airlines reservation are permitted to carry two (2) checked baggage. The weight of the baggage must not exceed 23 kgs.
- The passengers that choose the Business class while making the Ethiopian Airlines booking are permitted to carry two (2) checked baggage. The weight of the baggage must not exceed 32 kgs. If the passenger wishes to bring the third baggage it will cost as per the destination on the ticket.
- The passengers that are the ShebaMiles Gold members, Star Alliance Gold members, and ShebaMiles Silver members are welcomed with up to 3 bags on board.
- Extra 20 kgs of bags are approved for ShebaMiles Gold members
- Whereas, additional 15 kgs are permitted for the Star Alliance Gold members and ShebaMiles Silver members.
The passengers that wish to take their pets with them on their journey after making the Ethiopian Airlines booking need to know that Ethiopian only welcomes domestic animals onboard like cats and dogs.
But there are some policies that are to be kept in mind if the passenger is having a pet to fly along. The pet has to be in a safe cage and will be carried as cargo. The flyers of the Economy class are permitted with two (2) pets on-board whereas the passengers of the Business class are permitted with a single (1) pet. There are different fee structures for the pets to be transported varying from USD 150, EUR 120, and GBP 110 for each way to USD 370.
Ethiopian Airlines offers many benefits to the passengers that make the Ethiopian Airlines booking by offering them different membership plans like Shebamiles Silver, Shebamiles Blue, Shebamiles Platinum, and Shebamiles Gold. The passengers just have to earn miles and gain benefits on future bookings.
- The passengers that make 3000 miles or travel two evident segments in a single year are rewarded with the Shebamiles Blue member card.
- The passengers that make 25000 miles or travel twenty evident segments in a single year are rewarded with the Shebamiles silver member card.
- The passengers that make 50000 miles or travel forty evident segments in a single year are rewarded with the Shebamiles Gold member card.
- The passengers that make 100000 miles or travel eighty evident segments in a single year are rewarded with the Shebamiles Platinum member card.
The passenger can easily earn miles once they start making Ethiopian Airlines bookings and travel with Ethiopian Airlines. The customers need to know that just the Status Miles can help them to be eligible for the Tier level application.
Ethiopian Airlines Cabins
The passengers can enjoy in-flight entertainment in two cabin classes after making Ethiopian Airlines seat booking.
The passengers that choose the Economy class while making the Ethiopian Airlines air ticket booking can enjoy the multiple cuisines and various facilities by the airline without burning a hole in the pocket.
The passengers can have a comfortable and relaxing journey with the help of reclining seats that comes with an AVOD system and 80 channels. The seats are available with the 8.9-inch screen in the Boeing 777-200LR services.
The passengers that choose the Business class (Cloud nine) while making the Ethiopian Airlines air ticket booking can enjoy in-flight entertainment including magazines, updated papers, devices full of music, movies, series, and albums. The multiple cuisines make the journey more lavish and relaxing.
How to make Ethiopian Airlines Reservations successfully?
Well, the answer to this is pretty simple as you can choose any of the aforementioned methods but if you face any trouble while making the Ethiopian Airlines booking on the official site then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Start by going to the web browser of your phone or laptop or computer.
- Now type Ethiopian Airlines in the search bar
- Select on the official website of Ethiopian Airlines.
- Once you are on the homepage you will see the reservations section where you need to enter the details of your travel like the origin of the trip, the destination of the trip, age of the passenger, name of the passenger, phone number of the passenger, email ID, cabin type and more.
- Choose the mode of payment to confirm the booking
- Once your payment is successful you will receive a message or an email about the booking on the registered email or phone number.
- Congratulations, you have made Ethiopian Airlines reservations successfully
If you are looking for details on the Ethiopian Airlines booking please visit the official website or contact the airline on the aforementioned number.
Ethiopian Airlines Customer Services
There are times when the passenger is not able to make the Ethiopian Airlines booking or change the existing booking as per their choice for which the Ethiopian Airlines has a customer service number which is active all day (24 x7). Once you are on call with the Ethiopian Airlines executive you can share your part of the issue and ask them to help and they will be happy to assist you. You just need to dial 0008001007947 and make a reservation for yourself. The executive will ask you your last name, destination, origin and more to make the booking.
|Dial From||Ethiopian Airlines Call Center Number|
|Angola||+251 116 179 900|
|Argentina||+54 11 5168 6142|
|Austria||+43 720 229149|
|Bahrain||+251 116 179 900|
|Belgium||+32 78 25 92 42|
|Benin||+229 62 50 09 79|
|Brazil||+55 19 4560 0377|
|Canada||+1 613 701 6473|
|Egypt||+20 800 000 9632|
|Ethiopia||+251 116 179 900|
|France||+33 9 74 59 55 53|
|Ghana||+233 24 242 6303|
|Guinea||+224 660 71 03 28|
|Hong Kong||+852 3008 3642|
|India||+91 80004 01687|
|Indonesia||+62 780 33218406|
|Ireland||+353 76 888 8303|
|Italy||+251 116 179 900|
|Japan||+81 50 3204 1144|
|Kenya||+254 20 3892349|
|Kuwait||+251 116 179 900|
|Lithuania||+370 5 214 1606|
|Madagascar||+251 116 179 900|
|Mali||+223 44 96 00 33|
|Netherlands||+31 85 001 3798|
|New Zealand||+64 4 887 1261|
|Nigeria||+251 116 179 900|
|Norway||800 73 634|
|Oman||+251 116 179 900|
|Philippines||+63 1 800 1322 0154|
|Poland||+48 22 263 03 89|
|Portugal||+351 800 832 061|
|Puerto Rico||+1 787 339 2238|
|Qatar||+251 116 179 900|
|Russia||+7 (495) 937-59-45|
|Saudi Arabia||+251 116 179 900|
|Seychelles||+251 116 179 900|
|Singapore||+65 3129 2255|
|South Africa||+27 87 551 8262|
|Spain||+34 518 89 99 48|
|Sudan||+46 10 551 74 57|
|Switzerland||+41 800 563 726|
|Tanzania||+251 116 179 900|
|Thailand||+66 2 508 8794|
|Turkey||+251 116 179 900|
|Uganda||+256 800 113274|
|United Arab Emirates||+971 800 0320372|
|United Kingdom||+44 1753 967980|
|United States, California||+1 909 328 6127|
|United States, Florida||+1 352 436 1902|
|United States, Oregon||+1 458 204 1425|