Delta is one of the leading airlines in the United States and operates a wide range of domestic and international flights. These are extensively preferred for optimum service as well as customer-oriented features.
If due to any reason you cancel your Delta flight, this is highly recommended that you shall obtain complete information about the cancellation policy in detail before continuing.
Delta Cancellation 24 Hours
Paying attention to passenger needs and circumstances, Delta offers a 24-hour cancellation policy. It provides passengers the flexibility and benefits when managing bookings.
Delta’s 24-hour booking cancellation policy permits all passengers to cancel a flight booked with Delta within 24 hours of the purchase of a ticket. The airline will refund the full ticket fare if the flight is booked at least one week prior to the scheduled flight date.
If the passenger cancels the flight a few hours before the flight departs and the flight is booked within a week, the airline will require a fine to be paid which is entirely dependent on the airline fare rules.
Delta Online Flight Cancellation Policy
Delta offers the possibility to cancel your flight online without any problems. In addition, passengers can request a refund online by completing the refund request form.
- Refunds will only be offered for eligible flight tickets canceled within the validity period. No refund will be provided after the ticket has expired.
- Refund requests may take longer to process and may be approved within 7-10 business days.
- Delta Airlines will provide compensation to passengers who book their next flight if canceled for unavoidable reasons by the airline. Therefore, you can easily cancel your flight and get a Delta refund.
Applicable Fee For Cancellation
Delta also offers cancellation fees for both domestic and international flights. If you do not know the cancellation fee for Delta on international flights, follow these steps:
- If a ticket cancellation request is made 24 hours later as a risk-free cancellation, a $ 200- $ 500 cancellation fee will apply.
- If you cancel your flight within 24 hours of your scheduled departure date, you will be charged a $ 200- $ 400 cancellation fee. After canceling a plane ticket, you can also make a cancellation request.
For more information about Delta’s cancellation policy, always contact a competent Delta cancellation number to assist passengers. You can also get instructions for canceling your flight or requesting a refund simply by dialing the helpline number.
Submit your review
hello my name is mack I want to cancel my flight but I don't know how do I cancel online