Allegiant Airlines was founded in 1997 and provides affordable leisure travel from small cities to favorite destinations. Allegiant Airlines provide their elite service at an affordable rate. We are committed to making your travel economical and convenient with low fares, non-stop, all-jet service and elite travel partners. Allegiant I committed to making your travel experience full of joy. Allegiant Airlines is certified by the U.S. department of travel with the authority to fly scheduled and charter airline services all across the USA. Allegiant Airlines is authorized to provide charter service in Canada and Mexico. Customers can also make Allegiant airlines reservations phone number.
Allegiant Air possesses a total of 71 active aircraft as per 2013 reports. The average age of aircraft is approximate 22.3 years. Allegiant is the only airline of the U.S. that successfully carrying operation of all the five models of MD-80. The airline enhanced its fleet size by adding 6 Boeing 757-200 aircraft. The airlines also restructured their MD-80 aircrafts to increase its seating capacity from 150 to 166 per plane. Allegiant airlines also added Airbus A319-100 and 9 Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Achievements: Allegiant Airlines has gained remarkable recognition in the industry in spite of being so younger than its competitors.
- Listed at the 52 number in Forbes magazine as the top 100 small companies in America.
- Gained the award of FAA’s Aviation maintenance technician (AMT) diamond award of excellence for two consecutive years in 2009 and 2010.
- Listed at the 25 number in the Fortune’ 100 fastest growing companies.
- Listed as the top-performing low-cost carrier in aviation week.
Why choose Allegiant Airlines Reservations:
Boarding passes– Allegiant gives you three options to get your boarding pass
- Print your boarding pass at home which you receive on your email.
- Get your boarding pass at mobile app. Download mobile app from Allegiant airline reservations online.
- Receive your boarding pass, printed by ticket agent. For this service, you will be charged by $5.
Airport check in- Please follow the guidelines to avoid any unpleasant experience.
- You are requested to reach the airport before two hours of departure.
- At some airport, check-in closes 45 minutes before the flight. Please check for the list of the airport.
- You can also do web check-in by visiting Allegiant Airlines reservations official site.
Baggage policy- As per our policy 40 lbs. the bag limit for checked bags. We request you to lock in the lowest price by adding checked and carry-on bags during the booking of your flight. The purpose of the whole exercise is to ensure that everyone gets the space accordingly. Lighter bags lead to fewer consumptions of fuels, it reduces the cost of flight and e pass on this saving to our passengers in form of low fare. We advise you to weigh your bags before leaving to avoid extra expenses for being overweight.
Seat options- As per our policy, we randomly assign your seat, however, you can purchase your desired seat and choose where to sit. We put our best effort to accommodate family and groups together but we can’t guarantee to assign seats together. For any change in itinerary please contact Allegiant airlines reservations.