How can a passenger check-in for an Alaska Airlines flight?
There are multiple options through which one can complete Alaska Airlines check in, which includes Horizon Air as well. Have a look below:
- First option is web check-in or say online check-in
- Second is mobile check-in
- One can also do Self-service kiosk check-in at airport
- Ticket counter check-in is also available at the airport
Does Alaska Airlines (AS) offer the service of online/ web check-in?
Yes, passengers can easily complete Alaska Airlines check in using the internet, starting from 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight. The deadline is 60 minutes prior to the flight's departure. One can also get a printable boarding pass or mobile boarding pass on their smartphone. One can opt for the options below if:
- One has an electronic ticket and it is the first flight on Alaska Airlines.
- One has an access to the reservation with confirmation code and e-ticket number, or the person has a frequent flyer account
- The passenger is not one with special needs passenger
FAQs About Alaska Airlines Check In
Other Alaska Airlines Services Information