How can a passenger check-in for an Alaska Airlines flight?
There are multiple options through which one can complete Alaska Airlines check in, which includes Horizon Air as well. Have a look below:
- First option is web check-in or say online check-in
- Second is mobile check-in
- One can also do Self-service kiosk check-in at airport
- Ticket counter check-in is also available at the airport
Does Alaska Airlines (AS) offer the service of online/ web check-in?
Yes, passengers can easily complete Alaska Airlines check in using the internet, starting from 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight. The deadline is 60 minutes prior to the flight’s departure. One can also get a printable boarding pass or mobile boarding pass on their smartphone. One can opt for the options below if:
- One has an electronic ticket and it is the first flight on Alaska Airlines.
- One has an access to the reservation with confirmation code and e-ticket number, or the person has a frequent flyer account
- The passenger is not one with special needs passenger
FAQs About Alaska Airlines Check In
- Is it possible to check bags via Alaska Airlines check in?
Yes, passengers can conveniently check bags, however, one must not forget to drop it at airport baggage prior to the Alaska Airlines online check in time limit of the flight.
- Can a passenger pay bag fees with web check-in of Alaska Airlines?
Yes, one can do that using Alaska Airlines online check in system.
- Is it possible to change or select the seat as per own's preference through Alaska Airlines flight check in?
Yes, you can easily do it.
- Does Alaska Airlines (AS) offer mobile check-in?
Yes, you may complete the Alaska Airlines flight check in process with your mobile device starting 24 hours and ending 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time to receive a mobile boarding pass on your mobile device. You may use this option if:
1. The passenger has an electronic ticket and it is for the first time, he/she is flying with Alaska Airlines (AS)
2. Passenger has easily have access to the reservation as well as confirmation code and e-ticket number, or the person has a frequent flyer account
3. One is a special needs passenger
4. If the passenger is departing from an airport which has no issues in accepting mobile boarding passes
5. One is accompanied by an infant. In that case, a printed boarding pass is needed.
- Does Alaska Airlines have the facility of curbside check-in?
No, the airline does not offer the curbside check-in.
- Is it possible to check bags with self-service kiosk check-in of Alaska Airlines?
Yes, it can be easily done as per the Alaska Airlines check in time.
- Is it possible to change or select the seat according to one's own preference with a self-service kiosk after Alaska Airlines reservations check in?
Yes, one can do so.
Other Alaska Airlines Services Information