How can passengers complete Air Canada check-in?
Passengers can easily complete Air Canada check in for the flights that includes Air Canada Express and Air Canada rouge with the help of the following options:
- You can either web check-in or do online check-in.
- One can either check-in through mobile.
- Passengers can also do self-service kiosk check-in at the airport as well.
- Passengers can also opt for ticket counter check-in at even airport
Does Air Canada (AC) offer the facility of Air Canada online check in?
Yes, one can easily complete Air Canada online check in for the flights. The check-in time for online begins 24 hours prior to scheduled departure of the flight. In order to receive a printable boarding pass on your mobile or a mobile boarding pass, one can opt for these options below if:
- One has an electronic ticket and it is the first flight on Air Canada check in
- The passenger knows the reservation was well as confirmation code and e-ticket number, or has a frequent flyer account
- In case you are not a passenger with special needs like traveling with an animal or an unaccompanied minor.
- In case you are doing a group booking, then you can easily check-in for not more than nine passengers at one time.
Is it possible to check bags online with Air Canada flight check in?
Yes, absolutely. One can easily check bags, however, it is mandatory to drop the bags at airport baggage drop and that too before check-in time limit of the flight.
Can passengers pay bag fees with Air Canada flight check in?
Yes, one can.
Is it possible to change or select a seat according to one's preference with Air Canada web check in?
Yes, it is.
Is there the facility of Air Canada mobile check in?
Yes, one can easily check-in with mobile for Air Canada (AC) flight. There is a definite time limit which begins from 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of flight and you can easily get a mobile boarding pass on your own device. Passengers can use the options below if:
- One has an electronic ticket and also it is their first flight on Air Canada
- Passenger knows his/her reservation along with the confirmation code and e-ticket number, or the passenger has a frequent flyer account
- If he/she is not a special needs passenger like one travelling with an animal or is an unaccompanied minor.
- The passenger has done a group reservation with not more than nine people at a time.
- The passenger is departing from the airport which has no issues in accepting mobile boarding passes.
- One is not accompanied by an infant.
Is there curbside check-in with Air Canada ?
No, the airline does not offer curbside check-in even if you follow the Air Canada check in times.
Air Canada Other Services Information